Monday, January 21, 2008

Newest Happenings in the Life of Talkwithme2

I began this explosion of blogging back in December of this year. Now, do not get me wrong, I have been writing almost daily on myspace.com/mezzomoon since June of 2007. I did a little bit before when I was into posting my poetry on poetrywars.com
Now my interest have become more of a blended, advocacy, independent producer, ie Indie, to a poet, creator, entrepreneur, etc. You can find some of my additional work on www.talkwithme2.com as that is my home website. There you will find my soapblogging defined, some of my poetry, and my creative sensitive side. On my bloglines.com site where my blog is called soapblogging2 and my name there is also talkwithme2.
It is not so much that I am stroking my ego, it is more that I believe that I like everyone else has something to share.
I am relatively pragmatic in my approach to many things. I hope to be able to share, stimulate, enlighten, and personally grow as I extend my word weaving into the cyber-world.
If you are looking for a little entertainment check out some of my musical endeavors. thesteveandmaryshow.blip.tv or youtube.com/jethrick
That is all for now, have a blessed, miraculous day and realize that even in your worst state of mind and place you are better off than most, but then again it is all relative! Blessings!

No comments: