Thursday, January 24, 2008

Romans 8

The Lord called his chosen to be adopted brothers and sister of Him that would set free His own from the bonds of sinfulness, death, darkness. We often go through life believing as Christians, or those who seek Christ-like existence that we must have done something, we ask "why is this happening to me?" When we look deep into the Word, and we say that we are lovers of the Lord, lovers of God, it is best to say "this is happening for me!" For the Word holds many truths, and the one that I hold near to my heart today is this...all good things come from the Lord and is given unto those that love Him who called us into adoption through the Spirit. So I call out from the deepest place in my heart Abba Father, you are the Potter and I am the clay, I am a broken chipped, weathered pot and through your Gracious Hands, I can be made a piece of art, to be viewed through Your eyes, my hands become Yours, my ears, my eyes, my heart, all are yours, Lord what can I do for you today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just could not depart your web site before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info
a person supply on your visitors? Is gonna be
again steadily to inspect new posts

Review my website: pumpkin patch long island