Tuesday, January 22, 2008

oh, to be standing in line when the contributor invitations are handed out!

It's a great honor to be invited to this blog, and even more so into the author's life. Tune in regularly for sincere banter and reflection upon a pair of humble attempts at living for more than one's self. And please forgive us if and when we fail therein.

We don't know more than you. We just like typing more.

As much as I like the sound of that, I obviously don't know your heart well enough to know that last part for sure. But I do know that of all my education, the only course I took beyond the foundational triple-R's which ever saw much practical application was that semester of typing in high school. While I do miss the exercise of a manual typewriter (not to mention the peace of mind of the absence of a text buffer), typing remains for me what I imagine dancing must mean to those with both a left and a right foot.

Anyway, it's better than good to be here.

No comments: